TFBW's Forum

Discuss
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Wayne Mansfield
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:08 am 
Recognised Remarker

Hi there,

Searching the internet by way of a google search on Wayne Mansfielf I came across this forum. Now, I am not entirely sure that I'm at the right place, but I would like to share my experiences with this fellow.

Its been a bit of story to get to this point, but suffice to say that after paying this man a considerable sum (AUD20K) to be a part of his "inner cirle" as he says, I am left wondering just what he will do for the fee. I had a very simple product to promote, I was sold on his claims and further, his undertakings.

3 months later I am left wondeirng just what to do next..... He's basically done very little, refuses to ackonowledge and respond to basic email inquiries and next week he is holdng two seminars:

1) Putting your customers First and
2) Conflict resolution.

You've got to be kidding....... beware of this fellow who holds corporate fraudster Aland Bond in such high esteem, bear in mind that he will use very much the same tactics on you to rob you of your money and deny you any possibility of a successful cliam through the legal system should you seek a refund because of his corporate onshore and offshore structure.

If it would make for interesting reading, I'd like to share this experience, which is far from over, with others. If nothing else I gurantee you it will be a very interesting read and the story has barely begun.

So, I'm looking forward to sharing myexperiences if you'll permit me :?:

Cheers, Adam

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Wayne Mansfield
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:53 am 
Your Host

I'm all for it. My experiences with Wayne Mansfield are limited to his spamming activities, and because of those I would never deal with him in a business capacity. But by all means, share your experience with us. People often seek out customer experiences of this sort on the Internet. Wayne is always welcome to post a rebuttal if he feels you have misrepresented the case.

Post subject: Re: Wayne Mansfield
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 am 
Recognised Remarker

Hi Adam

I'd love to hear more about your story? Were you able to get any of your money back?

Years on, Wayne hasn't changed. My friend got involved with him this year (2011) and now is in same boat - out of pocket thousands of dollars with nothing to show for it.

He's selling his SPAM skills on social media now (twitter, blogs, YouTube, Facebook, etc.), passing it off as legitimate marketing, but from what I've seen is just his same old tricks and posts alot of fluff, no real information.

He is a SPAM KING after all - the Australian Communications and Media Authority even did a case study on him:
http://www.acma.gov.au/WEB/STANDARD..PC/pc=PC_310315

Here's another interesting discussion on whirlpool about his past practices:
http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1466102

Buyer beware!!

In case there is confusion to who I am referring to, here's some links to his online profiles to make it crystal clear:

Profile E-mail